Reading options

There are a lot of interesting units in the UnTextbook.  Here are the three I'm looking at:

Arabian Nights because I was always interested by tales about Arabians, more from a horse person perspective and also because of the Disney movie Aladdin.

I'm also interested in Cupid & Psyche.  I hadn't heard of that one before, but it sounds interesting.  It's compared to Beauty & the Beast which I like and I like CS Lewis who is also mentioned.

Lastly, I picked King Arthur.  I've seen tons of the movies, but never actually read the stories about him and since I'm of English descent I thought it would be interesting.

There were several that looked good as well, but I think I'm happy with these three.


(Fairy tale castle from an online quiz site)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a non-traditional OU student

Week 3 Story: Aesop's Fables in Real Life